Wednesday 10 October 2007

Flippin' heck

Doug Liman has yet to let me down: Swingers, Go, Mr & Mrs Smith, heck, I even think his Bourne movie is the best of a very fine bunch. The word on Jumper, however, was "troubled". They replaced the original lead actor with Anakin Skywalker a week or so into shooting and I must admit I wasn't too clear on the whole concept when reading the trade stories. But now, having seen the trailer at http://www.jumperthemovie.com/ I know exactly what the film's about, and boy does it look, well, cool is the appropriate word. And expensive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, it's me.

yup. just me. sitting at my desk.






mouth hanging wide open.

Mark Salisbury said...

Hello you.

I think if I'd seen that trailer on the big screen, I would probably still be a jibbering wreck...