Tuesday 5 May 2009

Loving Lost

Have I told you how much I'm loving this series of Lost? For a show now in it's fifth season and building towards its contracted end in two years time, the makers are still managing to confound and surprise in equal measure, with each show offering up as many questions as answers.

We probably all guessed that Miles was Dr Chang's son, but did anyone see coming this week's revelation that Charles Widmore was Daniel's dad? Not me.

And I can't believe Faraday's really dead. Then again, this being Lost, he might not be.

Only two more episodes to go of this season...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i totally agree with you. this season has been smashing. faraday CANNOT be dead. he just can't be.

i do have ONE problem with his character though. mom: english. dad: english. faraday: american?

the fact that he doesn't have an english accent bothers me even more now that we know he has TWO brits for parents. it's a moot point, i know, but it irks me.

i need more sayid before the season is out. more ben and certainly more locke and sun. gaaaah i can't wait for wednesday!!!!

Stram said...

I didn't see the Charles Widmore/Daniel link at all before (though I guessed it pretty quickly during this episode) but the end? i LOVED it!

Could that be the end then? I mean, that they actually manage to change the past so to avoid the plane crash and stuff? I can't decide if that would be brillant or not at all!

Mark Salisbury said...

To be honest I'm not even sure what accent Widmore has. But it ain't English. The actor's Australian but has done his fair share of US TV so it's somewhere mid Pacific I'd wager. Bit like the island...

Mark Salisbury said...

PS. I can't believe that they're going to rewrite history to such a degree that the plane doesn't crash. But who knows...