Wednesday 22 April 2009

Stocktaking

It's been one of those weeks and it's only Wednesday. By "one of those", I actually mean a week filled with many pleasures and surprises. A very brief chat with JJ Abrams at the Star Trek party. (Being an uber-fan of Alias and Lost, I'm sure you know how excited I was.) A super cool set visit of which I can say no more. And today I got to hold a copy of Batman issue 1. Okay, it was in plastic, but I was still geeking out big time as I held it in my hands.

Tonight I'm hosting a Q&A at at London's Cineworld Haymarket with Eran Creevy, writer-director of the fabulous Shifty, and one of the film's star, the always delightful Jason Flemying. The Q&A will follow an 8.30pm screening of what is the best British film of the year by miles. Metaphorically speaking, that is.

2 comments:

Stram said...

Does the set visit have something to do with a cat and Mr Fry?

Mark Salisbury said...

Nope.