Saturday 17 January 2009

Interviewing David Fincher

Tomorrow night I will be hosting The Guardian Interview with David Fincher at London's BFI Southbank, following a preview screening of The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.

I am, I must confess, excited at the prospect and have spent the past week rewatching all of Fincher's movies, listening again to his erudite and educational commentary tracks, reading every article on him I can find, choosing clips to show. He's always been one of my favourite contemporary filmmakers but steeping myself in Fincher's oeuvre this last week has given me an even greater appreciation of him and his work.

If you're coming along, I hope you enjoy it. If not, it will be online soon enough and I'll post a link as and when it is.

3 comments:

Gerard said...

Good luck and enjoy!

Stram said...

I wish I could have come! Good luck!

Mark Salisbury said...

Thanks!