Tuesday 10 July 2007

Damn you JJ!

I've got to hand it to JJ Abrams. I loved Alias. I love Lost. I thought his Mission film was the best of the three. And now this Cloverfield thing has really gotten its teeth into me. Since they posted the quicktime trailer on apple yesterday I've been watching it religiously. Plus I've spent too long playing around with the photos posted on www.1-18-08.com seeing if I can find some meaning in them. And I've been spending way too much time looking around the web for more clues, checking out various feedbacks. It's driving people nuts. It's the numbers! Those two girls are one and the same! It's this... It's that! Damn you JJ. This is great stuff. GREAT STUFF. Let's hope the movie lives up to it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how could the girls be one in the same. they don't even have the same nose or skin tone!

i'm just hopping mad right now b/c for some reason my work firewall has put the lock down on the apple trailer site. BULLSHIT! youtube, i understand. google video... well they own youtube. so WTF?? i need to see it again.

Mark Salisbury said...

I don't understand the two women being one thing either. But I want more info NOW. This tease is driving me crazy. Which is precisely the point. Here's hoping they spill some beans at ComiCon.

Unknown said...

are you kidding? this shiz is going to be locked down tighter than Jonestown in 1978! i'm sure JJ is killing any one who tries to leave the lot or use a keyboard in conjunction with a computer.